Disclaimer - I know this is lame but, I gotta do it pardners.......

Sorry guys. But Big Brother is watching it seems....

All the downloads on here are for evaluation/preview purposes and if you download something that you like, then you should buy the DVD, CD, tape, or vinyl it comes from. Thanks. Now go download and enjoy!

Are Opening Password Protected RAR files on a Mac burning you up? If so, CLICK the MAC!

The Inferno Music Vault Forum (Formerly The Inferno Music Crypt Forum) - Click On Freddy To Enter!

Click On Me

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blade II (2002) - Marco Beltrami (Complete 2 CD Score)



I had this in Blogger draft for ages. Been meaning to post. And it so happens that a fellow reader requested it today so I thought it was about time to release this. Blade II is a good sequel. I only saw it once on my DVD as part of the DVD box set that was released but I have to watch it again. I don't know what else to say other than that. Cause I haven't seen this in ages. And also cause I'm pretty agitated about something that happened earlier tonight. Basically what happened was I tried to do this nice guy a favor and upload this torrent for him to a server and it turns out the fucking thing's already shared on it. Dumbass me forgot to search for dead torrents and the shared one was dead. So of course the moderator kindly asked me to remove it. I just wanted to get it to my friend to fulfill his request that he made on the site. Now I have to upload 4o something goddamn rar files on Rapidshare at shit speeds. So it's gonna take fucking forever. Sorry about that, my friend if you happen to read this post. Sorry, I had to vent and when you vent you feel good. End of rant. Anyway this is rare this edition and I hope you enjoy it. This one's for you, MrCyp.

CD 1
  1. Prague (1:26)
  2. Blood Donors (1:05)
  3. Blade II Theme (2:59)
  4. Daywalker's Here (1:32)
  5. Moo Cow (2:06)
  6. Catch You Later (1:19)
  7. Whistler Found (2:19)
  8. Waiting for the Sun (3:41)
  9. Suckheads Infiltrate (3:29)
  10. Arrival (2:05)
  11. Cancer with a Purpose (2:41)
  12. Dealer Frenzy (1:05)
  13. Meet the Bloodpack (5:04)
  14. Reapers Appear (0:30)
  15. House of Paincakes (9:25)
  16. Immunity Challenge (3:23)
  17. Priest Splits (2:43)
  18. Jeepers Reapers (5:19)
  19. Nyssa Confronts Blade (1:02)
CD 2
  1. Into The Sewers (2:52)
  2. Exit Sewers Pickles (Unused) (4:46)
  3. Exit Sewers Pickles (0:39)
  4. B Slice (4:17)
  5. Charge Of The Light Grenade (3:10)
  6. Nyssa Swallows (1:55)
  7. Designing Vermin (2:54)
  8. Da Limpin Pimp (2:05)
  9. Draining Blade's Blood (1:43)
  10. Nomak's Revenge (1:55)
  11. Whistler Escapes (1:32)
  12. Nomak Snacks (1:14)
  13. Blade Takes A Dip (1:10)
  14. Back In Black (0:57)
  15. Can You Blush (0:59)
  16. Family Fued (2:55)
  17. Sibling Rivalry (0:27)
  18. Nomack's Last Suck (4:53)
  19. Nyssa Over & Easy (2:24)
  20. Nyssa Over & Easy (Alt) (2:38)
  21. Loose End (0:13)
  22. End Credits (2:56)
Total Duration: 01:41:22
Total Size: 175 MB
Bitrate: 256
Composed By Marco Beltrami
Password Protected

Visit the comments section for this post to get the password. To get there, press "Comments" at the bottom of this post.

Dead Links Removed

3 comments:

The Long Island Ripper said...

password is:

infernomv

Kamikaze Banzaai said...

I couldn't get the score becauze of dead links, so I asked if it could be updated, and so you did. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this. I love the movie and its great score. Fabulous work as usual from you guys. Kind regards. Banzaaiii

The Long Island Ripper said...

hey kamikaze,

no problemo bro. glad i was able to help you out.

take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...