Disclaimer - I know this is lame but, I gotta do it pardners.......

Sorry guys. But Big Brother is watching it seems....

All the downloads on here are for evaluation/preview purposes and if you download something that you like, then you should buy the DVD, CD, tape, or vinyl it comes from. Thanks. Now go download and enjoy!

Are Opening Password Protected RAR files on a Mac burning you up? If so, CLICK the MAC!

The Inferno Music Vault Forum (Formerly The Inferno Music Crypt Forum) - Click On Freddy To Enter!

Click On Me

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Coming Soon - The Return Of "The Inferno Music Vault"

Hey guys and gals,

Sorry for being so quiet on here these past couple of months. My friend and new staff member "BioMX" and I are in the process right now of removing the dead links (like the Megaupload ones) from the blog. As soon as that's done I will re-upload new links to posts that need it. I have to admit I originally was procrastinating for a bit before getting into this cause I was totally overwhelmed by the amount of work it would require to do all this. But I am going to try to do some each day if I can until it is finished. Recently, there was some posts that were posted which was by accident. Some of them were posts to soundtracks that were not ready to be posted like that new edition of "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" that I've mentioned in the past. These unfinished posts will be posted eventually. We're just concentrating on the dead links right now is all.

I'm looking forward to sharing soundtracks with you all again. I've gotten some really cool stuff since I've last posted. I hope you all find the wait worth it. One last thing, if anyone is having trouble viewing the Cbox (It's the orange and yellow message box on the left column.), please let me know. Someone has told me that they cannot read anything other than a error message. But it seems to work for everyone else I ask. So let me know, readers.

Take care

-The Long Island Ripper

7 comments:

Mr. Primate said...

Good on yer!

Ran said...

This is great news! Hopefully many lossless gems will follow. Thanks!

music said...

You need to take away those unhealthy links to keep your site clean.

Looking forward to to all the soundtracks you will share. take your

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Christopher M. Jimenez said...

Hey there,
I enjoy you blog very much and because of that, I have tagged you for a Liebster Blog Award! http://ow.ly/cZOVO
I hope you enjoy and I look forward to reading your tags.

P.s. looking forward to you posting awesome music again!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still fighting the good fight

Lithroe said...

Welcome back! I look forward to seeing what you come back with. I've always enjoyed the work you put into this site.

As for CBox, ya, all I get is an Error.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...