Disclaimer - I know this is lame but, I gotta do it pardners.......

Sorry guys. But Big Brother is watching it seems....

All the downloads on here are for evaluation/preview purposes and if you download something that you like, then you should buy the DVD, CD, tape, or vinyl it comes from. Thanks. Now go download and enjoy!

Are Opening Password Protected RAR files on a Mac burning you up? If so, CLICK the MAC!

The Inferno Music Vault Forum (Formerly The Inferno Music Crypt Forum) - Click On Freddy To Enter!

Click On Me

Monday, September 17, 2012

ATTENTION: Blog Is Getting Closer To Relaunch

Hey everyone,

My friend BioMX and I have recently finished removing the dead links from the blog. Now I am getting ready to start uploading fresh new links to replace the dead ones. I'll try to get this done as soon as I can but it will take some more time unfortunately. Also, as you some of you may know I will continue to use Rapidshare again but I am going to use Mediafire with it. I know many of you have requested that file host to be used. And finally, I'd like to ask you guys about the Cbox. If anyone of you are seeing a error message on it please do me a favor and contact me directly through email. Or you can leave a comment on this post's comment section. In the email or comment please tell me exactly what the error message says that is preventing you from using the Cbox. This is extremely important to me that I get this taken care of cause this is one of the blog tools that I like to use to communicate with you guys. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Take Care.

-The Long Island Ripper

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...