Disclaimer - I know this is lame but, I gotta do it pardners.......

Sorry guys. But Big Brother is watching it seems....

All the downloads on here are for evaluation/preview purposes and if you download something that you like, then you should buy the DVD, CD, tape, or vinyl it comes from. Thanks. Now go download and enjoy!

Are Opening Password Protected RAR files on a Mac burning you up? If so, CLICK the MAC!

The Inferno Music Vault Forum (Formerly The Inferno Music Crypt Forum) - Click On Freddy To Enter!

Click On Me

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone,

Every Christmas I try to post a post or two with some really cool soundtracks. I also thought that hopefully this will tide you guys over for a while as I continue to work on re-upping new links that have gone dead since Megaupload and Multiupload went defunct. Sorry it's taking so long with that but I ask you have some patience with that. I'm trying to get it done as soon as I can. Originally some of these soundtracks I'm sharing today were supposed to be posted on this past Halloween but there was delays. One major delay was I lost power for nearly a week cause of Hurricane Sandy. That was a pain to deal with. Anyway, enjoy these four Christmas presents. I might have some more upcoming posts in the near future to tide readers over again while I continue to re-up stuff.

Happy Holidays everyone! Take care,

-The Long Island Ripper

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...